Info IP Address Kamu

IP http://www.rezarenaldi.blogspot.com/

Sabtu, 20 Februari 2010

Sapphire HD5670 berada di kelas MAINSTREAM


Tidak lama ini partner AMD yg tidak lain adalah SAPPHIRE baru saja mengeluarkan kartu grafis terbaru mereka yg diberi nama ATi Radeon HD 5670 yg memiliki spesifikasi :

VRAM : 1Gb
Memory Interface : 128 bit GDDR5
Clock Speed : 775Hz

Dengan spesifikasi seperti di atas maka kartu grafis ini mampu bersaing di kelas Mainstream yg membuat gamer kelas Mainstream mampu memainkan game² saat ini. Wajar saja jika kartu grafis ini ditujukan kepada konsumen kelas Mainstream karena berdasarkan penilitian terhadap gamer di seluruh dunia dua per tiga atau 7 dari 10 gamer lebih memilih kartu grafis yg memiliki harga di bawah kisaran 100$ atau Rp 1.000.000,00.

Disamping harga kartu grafis ini yg murah kartu grafis ini memiliki daya Watt yg cukup rendah yaitu 14 Watt ketika idle dan 65 Watt ketika digunakan untuk memainkan game ataupun video editing. Dan tidak ketinggalan pula kartu grafis ini sudah dibekali kemampuan Direct X 11, HDMI 1.3, PCI Express 2.1, ATi AVIVO dan teknologi CrossFire X/Hybryd CrossFire X. Bisa di bilang Sapphire HD5670 ini mampu membuat pesaingnya yg tidak lain NVIDIA tidak bisa memandang kartu grafis ini dengan sebelah mata.

Artikel Terkait

9 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Excellent way of explaining, and nice paragraph to
take facts regarding my presentation focus, which i am going to convey in institution
of higher education.

My web-site old school hot rods for sale

Anonim mengatakan...

You have made some decent points there. I looked on the web
to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this
site.

my webpage ... adjustable dumbbell adjustable dumbbell sets

Anonim mengatakan...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I
would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!


Feel free to surf to my site hot rod art prints

Anonim mengatakan...

I blog frequently and I really thank you for your information.
The article has really peaked my interest. I will book mark your blog and keep checking for
new information about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.


Look into my page :: cave man diet

Anonim mengatakan...

Thank you for every other informative web site. Where else may I
am getting that type of info written in such an ideal method?
I have a venture that I am simply now operating on, and I
have been on the glance out for such information.


my site companion pet clinic gold canyon az

Anonim mengatakan...

If you wish for to get much from this piece of writing then you have to apply these methods to your won blog.


Feel free to visit my web site; advantage 20 for dogs

Anonim mengatakan...

I just couldn't go away your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information a person provide for your guests? Is gonna be back regularly to inspect new posts

Here is my blog post - phen375 effectiveness

Anonim mengatakan...

I visited several blogs but the audio feature for audio songs existing at this website is
genuinely excellent.

my blog post; volvo grille

Anonim mengatakan...

Hi, the whole thing is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts,
that's truly fine, keep up writing.

Here is my site pezzi di ricambio


:hi :-) :*) :ok :s) :D :o) :thx
:B) :)) J:) :-J :x :(( :| :(
:iq :# :? #-o :@ J:P :o :-o

Poskan Komentar

Iklan Resmi Blog Saya

Ketik Sesuatu yang Ingin Kamu Cari

Memuat...